Human Resources Specialist
Brad’s Raw Foods is looking for a Human Resources Specialist. This individual will be providing HR and Payroll support to the company and its staff. This position is full-time.
- Serve as the first and main point of contact for all HR related questions
- Assist with hiring by posting open positions, gathering resumes and ensuring completion and accuracy with all new hire paperwork
- Ensure all employees are entered and processed correctly in our payroll and HR system
- Process payroll and expenses in a timely and accurate fashion
- Receive and monitor all PTO, call outs & holidays, making sure that all employees are paid appropriately by double checking with supervisors and managers
- Manage all personnel files and conduct routine audits to ensure completeness of files
- Receive employee complaints and take appropriate action to assist in employee reviews & warnings, investigations and all types of resolutions
- Ensure that all policies specified in the company handbook (safety, discrimination, employee reviews, hiring & firing) are followed accurately by all staff
- Receive and process employee leave of absence requests and worker’s compensation incident reports
- Suggest and implement new policies in regard to employee relations, appraisal systems, employee training, policy development, compensation and incentive plans & PTO, where needed & applicable.
- Research, development and implement a company-wide health insurance plan
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 2-3 years experience in leading a human resources department
- Proven track record of success working in the HR department of a growing company
- Desire to work in the fast-paced environment of a growing company
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to work individually and within a group
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Experience using Quickbooks & Paychex
To apply, please send your resume and a short essay on why you think you would be a perfect fit for this position to email@example.com. Applications without these will not be considered.