Reports to: Director of Operations
Summary: Responsible for supply chain management, manufacturing and distribution of company’s products through exceptional planning, managing staff and establishing/achieving KPI objectives.
- Manage all manufacturing plant operations and supervise operating personnel.
- Ensure all operations are consistent with plant safety programs.
- Maintain and enhance appropriate operating and safety procedures.
- Work closely with Executive Leadership to develop operations pans and procedures that support the company’s targeted growth.
- Develop, implement and maintain programs and processes to ensure efficient high quality of operations, equipment maintenance, facility and infrastructure to ensure compliance with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Responsible for the enforcement of safety and security regulations and compliance issues as they pertain to the buildings, staff and operations.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies such as Kosher, CCOF, OSHA, etc.
- Develop and maintain procedures necessary to meet regulatory requirements.
- Develop and maintain established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives.
What you need for this position!
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree and/or 8-10 years of hands-on operations management.
- Demonstrated experience in areas of production, shipping/logistics, packaging and warehouse management.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and job site personnel.
- Proven background in supporting a strong, Health, Safety and Environmental conscious culture.
- Strong problem solving ability with customers, personnel, operations, and chemical solutions.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing, hands-on, small team environment.
- Proven people management skills.
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems and implementation.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter!