Part-Time Quality Control Technician (Pipersville, PA)
Looking to join a fast growing Healthy Food Manufacturing company? Brad’s Raw Foods is currently in search of an experienced Part-Time Quality Control Technician to work 20-25 hours. Must be able to work Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
1. Assist in conducting Pre-Operation and Operation Inspection Reports to ensure compliance to facility GMPs and SSOPs.
2. Conduct organoleptic evaluation of products including developing a sampling system to ensure all products are meeting our taste profile and appearance standards. Conduct water activity measurements of finished products.
3. Assist in investigating customer complaints, determine any complaint trends, initiate corrective action planning for product defects.
4. Responsible for reviewing production paperwork to verify compliance to HACCP program.
5. Assist in the development and implementation of any quality control related tasks as they arise.
Bachelor degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Biology or Microbiology.
Minimum of 1 year experience in quality control department at a food manufacturing facility.
*Excellent communication and record keeping skills
*Ability to interpret, synthesize and organize data or technical information to produce a detailed and logical written account, provide results and recommendations that is concise, readable, clear/lucid and understandable by technical and non-technical audiences.
*Proficient in MS Office
*Ability to lift at least 25 lbs.
Interested candidates please submit a resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com.