Social Media Support
Frenchtown, NJ (frequent travel to Pipersville, PA)
Do you live and breath social media? Do you love photography and videography? Brad’s Raw Foods is looking for someone to help them expand their social reach through strategic & creative initiatives in videography, photography & graphics. This position is full-time. Tasks for this individual will be focused on videography, photography, graphic design and social media strategy.
- Creatively execute posts, videos, graphics & photos to take social media sites to the next level.
- Create, edit & manage multiple short video, photo & graphics projects for use on social media, website, etc.
- Think creatively to come up with unique ideas for videos, posts, graphics, etc. that will stand out and help market the brand
- Use music, effects & various editing techniques to produce top-notch pieces
- Create and utilize online contests, promos & other strategies to promote sales
- Work alongside all marketing staff to create projects that align with brand image and current marketing initiatives
- At least 1-2 years experience working professionally with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube
- Full knowledge of and experience working with Final Cut Pro & Photoshop
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator is a huge plus
- Experience working with professional cameras, lighting, editing software
- Knowledge and experience with CPG marketing is a plus
- Experience with live streaming
- Experience with interviewing & documentary-style film technique is a plus
Candidate must –
- Have a strong desire to be a part of the fast-paced work environment of a growing brand
- Be willing to work weekends and nights when requested
- Be willing to travel both locally and nationally
- Have knowledge and experience with healthy lifestyles, diets and products
To apply, please submit your resume, a short essay and some examples of past work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without these things will not be considered.